Amazon

Friday 1 August 2014

Dear Hubby !



Dear Hubby,


After writing dear I thought for a while whether to write friend or husband? Because you’ve played both the role very well in this one year. In fact you play many roles in my life and I appreciate all of them.  I was planning to buy a surprise gift for you since last but God has some other plans. Our cylinder got over suddenly and as you know I needed to rush home every day after work. So now I have only my words to gift you. And I am thinking of writing a letter like this every year on our anniversary. Yes, I have copied this idea from Nicholas spark’s book “Message in a bottle” and I know you’re nodding your head!  


First of all I want to thank you for accepting the “real” me. You are a strong man as you’ve to tolerate a girl/woman/lady like me for the rest of your life. I do not regret my life with you. I was princess before marriage and now I am your queen also. We will look back on this year for our smiles. The sounds of our laugh that I have collected throughout the year will Eco in my ears always.  


You stood by my side even in bad times. Precious things that you gave me in this one year are your love, care, understanding and friendship and most importantly your time. Thanks for sharing your life with me. Even though, I still don’t like eating paneer and you can’t live without taking “chap” but did you noticed that we are slowly becoming each other?


I want to write so many things but you know right know I am suffering from “Hypoglycemia” (a term learned from you in this one year) so I will have to stop here. I just want to say, “I love you” and I will never leave you. 


Happy 1st wedding anniversary to us!!! Cheers!!! 






Love,

Wifey


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely note! I'm sure it will make your husband very happy. Happy first anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shainee on your first marriage anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete