Amazon

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Happy Happy Birthday To My Soul Mate !

Today I'm celebrating birthday of my better half. Thank You God for sending this angel down on earth for us. May you live 200 years , my love ! May God shower all his blessings on you and may all your dreams comes true. Its hard to find honest, caring, understanding and loving  person like you. I'm so proud of you and feel lucky to have you in my life. With you, everyday is like valentine's day . Thank you for loving me. You are the reason behind my happiness and that big smile on my face. I'm in love Mr Chattopadhyay :-D and I miss u a lot :(


Once again Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams and the man who rocks my world ! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my sunshine. I love you and missing you a lot. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete