Amazon

Monday 16 June 2014

Many Lives, Many Masters By Dr. Brian L. Weiss, MD



I believe that there are some books that we do not choose, they choose us. Many lives, many masters is one such book. I found it in a recently opened book shop near our flat. I was looking for a spiritual book in the religion/philosophy section but I found this in non- fiction section so discarded the thought of buying a nonfiction book. I picked up 2-3 books but something inside me said that you’re not taking the right book home with you tonight. I ended up buying none. I feel that spiritual books come to you at the right time for you. You do not make any intellectual choice, but at your own correct spiritual timing they reach to you. 



So when after 1 week when I visited the same book store again and found myself strongly attracted towards only this book, I knew at once that I am looking for this only. I finished reading it in two and the half days, forgetting everything and everyone around me. I am sharing my reading experience with my readers.  
  
Many Lives, Many Masters is a nonfiction book written by a very well educated psychiatrist Dr. Brian L. Weiss. After finishing MLMM, I asked myself following question:
What lessons I need to learn from life?
And from where do my fears comes from? 

Addressing your problem is winning half the battle and this book will help you to win the battle of life. Dr Brian didn’t know that his patient “Catherine” is not just like any other patients he daily comes across. She came to change his life. Dr studied in Columbia University and Later completed his medicine degree from Yale University in 1970. All these degrees never let him accept anything other than science and logic until he started treating  Catherine. Many Lives, Many Masters is his first book. After that he had written nine more books. His latest is "Miracle Happens" I think.

Catherine worked in his office but they didn’t know each other. Catherine was suffering from worst nightmares which were affecting her both personal and professional life badly. She couldn’t sleep at night and this was dragging her deep into depression.  A colleague advised her to visit Dr. Brian, at first she had refused. But later, when she could sense that her condition was only becoming worse day after day, she fixed an appointment with Dr. Brian.

For Dr. Brian her disease wasn’t something that he couldn’t treat. He thought he knew very well how to treat her and he was confident that it will work on her. He found nothing challenging. He was aghast when even after applying all his psychiatrist techniques for this simple case, he couldn’t recover Catherine. Her dreams were very much alive inside her, hampering her daily functions of life. 

At last, he tried regression on her with her permission and the outcome left him confused as well as shocked. Strangely this technique worked. He started treating her through the techniques which he had not gained from his degrees but it was the only method which was working remarkably on Catherine.
During regression process Catherine revealed some shocking facts to Brian. At first, he didn’t believe but later he got some solid proof to make him believe.

This book is about reincarnations and past lives. It has reveal many secrets about incarnations and what happen to soul after they die , transition period of soul which are  not to so known area of life and when it comes from a psychiatrist like Dr. Brian then you know that you’re heading towards the right direction.  He took four years to write this book. He knew this topic could completely destroy his carrier but then he thought that he should not uphold these informations from the people.

Most of us live in a fear of death and dying all the time. It’s an unknown planet to us and something which is familiar and known helps us to face it courageously and confidently. If someone tell us what happen to us after we or our loved one dies and what life is all about then it help us to eliminate the fear from our mind forever. 

I wouldn’t be wrong if I call this book, “Many lives, Many masters of Catherine.” You will read about her past lives and message from the masters from above. It has message for us too. Its intention is to teach us what life is all about and what is the right way of living it? It confirmed past lives and reincarnations to remove fears about death from our mind. It has also tried to teach us to strike balance with nature or else we’re going to face the consequences and aren’t we already facing it in the formal drastic climate changes and rise in natural calamities all over the world? 

Dr Brian’s writing style is simple and beautiful. This book has the ability to hold the attention of readers until the end even if you’re not interested in incarnations and past lives. Everyone will enjoy reading this book and after reading this you may find yourself discussing about this book with your peers and family. This book is such that even if you pick it up after a long day of work, you will feel refresh! 

Now I know that why this book came to me. I am always scared of death. Not my death but for the people around me. Sometimes my fears paralyze my mind and I often seek shelter of God to bring me out from that state and this book is His way of answering my prayers.

A piece of SHE’s rating: 5/5

                                                                                                                                                        AUM

No comments:

Post a Comment